Beginning with the 2020 season, our registration process has changed. Member registration will open around March 1st, but for existing and recent members ONLY; this prior-member registration will run for the month of March. Then beginning around April 1st, registration will expand to include everyone, regardless of prior membership status.
ON APRIL 1ST REGISTRATION BECOMES FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
Based on our experience, we anticipate all available membership slots will be filled earlier than usual, possibly even prior to May 1st.
Why the change?
Nor-Gwyn Pool has seen significant increase in demand for memberships over the past few years, and with the anticipated closing of another area pool, this trend is expected to continue. In the past, to ensure the safety and comfort of existing patrons, we have limited new memberships while allowing prior members to return regardless of when they signed up. Unfortunately, this approach did not provide the control over membership numbers that we had hoped and created frustration for some patrons.
This new process gives prior members (within the last three seasons) a month-long “head start” on securing a membership for the upcoming season. After that point, all memberships will be on a first-come, first-served basis and registration will close when we reach capacity.
To ensure you are kept apprised of this and other important information regarding Nor-Gwyn Pool, it is important that you follow the instructions below to 1) update your email information and 2) allow “promotional emails” to be sent to your address on file*.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215-699-5111.
To access your Nor-Gwyn Pool member profile, update your contact information and enable emails from Nor-Gwyn Pool:
- Go to our website: http://norgwynpool.com/
- Click on MEMBER LOGIN on the upper right
- Enter your login and password and click Login.
- If you forgot your login/password, click on the appropriate link below the login box to receive an email with your credentials.
- If you do not receive an email within 20 minutes, please email us at email@example.com
- Hover over the My Account tab at the top of the page to expose the drop-down menu, then select My Profile
- In the Profile Information box, please:
- Confirm or correct your email address, and
- Check the box for Promotional Emails*
- You may also want to update any other profile or family information at this time.
- Finally, click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
* Don’t worry, we only send a few emails a year – and they’re always informational, not “promotional.”