Welcome to 2021! The Commissioners, Managers and Staff of the Nor-Gwyn Pool look forward to great summer at the pool beginning on Opening Day Saturday, May 29th, 2021. As you know, last year presented the Nor-Gwyn Pool Commissioners and Managers with a unique set of challenges and opportunities. Rather than close like many other neighborhood pools, we elected to remain open with increased precautions and cleaning protocols for our members and staff. Because of our large grassy areas and the size of our pool, being socially distant was easy and everyone followed the COVID-19 guidelines regarding facemasks, etc. Rest assured, we will continue to maintain appropriate COVID-19 safeguards in accordance with government guidelines throughout the 2021 season.
Registration for 2021 (Complete registration and other information: 2021 Hours, Fees and Registration)
There are two registration periods and three ways to register:
• Early Registration – March 15 – March 31 for returning members only (those with memberships within the last three years). We encourage all returning members to register prior to March 31.
• General Registration – April 1 – Until we reach capacity – for new and returning members
1) On-line Registration (preferred, credit card only):
Returning members: You will receive registration documentation via email around March 9th. Please do NOT create a new profile if you have difficulty logging in, instead use the Forgot Password feature to access the registration system. Creating a duplicate profile will invalidate your ID card and cause delays at your first visit.
New members: (if you have not been a member in the past 3 years) Please visit our website, www.norgwynpool.com, during the general registration period and click the member logon button in the upper right-hand corner to begin the new member registration process.
2) Mail-in Registration: If you need to pay by check, you may download, complete and send in the registration and waiver forms available on our website and here:
New and returning members mailing in their applications are subject to the same capacity limits and registration availability dates as those registering online.
3) In-Person Registration: If there are membership slots remaining by opening day (May 29th), registration can be done in person at the front booth. Please note: membership slots may be closed before opening day.
During the General Registration period both new and returning memberships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration for all will close when the pool’s capacity is reached. New and returning members are encouraged to register promptly; available membership slots are likely to be filled quickly, possibly even prior to May 1st.
Once registration is closed you will NOT be able to add additional members to your family membership
Because we don’t know what COVID-19 restrictions might be in place this summer, we can’t ensure the availability of certain recreational items like WIBIT floats, sliding boards or other shared items.
Covid-related protocols, in addition to our usual rules, will be in place as required. The cooperation and support of our members is very much appreciated!
The Nor-Gwyn Pool Commission
Jim Cherry, Andy Dziedzic, Frank Gillan, Missy Krise, Ginny Oldt, Eion O’Neill, Harry Singer
The Nor-Gwyn Pool Management Team:
Operations Manager: Beth McConnell
Facilities Manager: David O’Donnel
Swim Team Liaison: