Corona Virus and the 2020 Nor-Gwyn Pool Season
The Nor-Gwyn Pool Commission is following the Corona virus situation closely, especially as it impacts our membership registration, swim team activities, our staff and patrons. At this point, no one can predict the impact this will have on our summer, but here are some points to consider regarding your 2020 membership and pool registration:
- The registration process for 2020 will remain as outlined on the website.
- Membership capacity limits and registration deadlines are unchanged
- If the pool is unable to open for the season, all membership purchases will be refunded.
- In the event of an abbreviated season, there is the potential for prorating membership costs.
- It is important to note that our normal refund policy is unchanged. This policy states that a patron can receive a full refund by notifying us by Opening Day to cancel their membership.
- Opening Day this season is scheduled for May 23, 2020.
- That means that if you are uncomfortable becoming a member this season, you have up to May 23rd to cancel your membership for a full refund.
Over the coming months the Nor-Gwyn Pool Commission will discuss various membership options and have more information as we get closer to our opening day. Our decisions will be based on the public health guidance at that time. We will keep patrons informed via our website and Facebook when we have updates to share.
Please keep yourself and your family safe as we go through this difficult time.